- I have not received my Asset Store payout/ I would like to know when to expect my payout
- I want to know in which payment methods I can receive my payout
There are different methods of receiving Publisher payouts and depending on which you choose, this can affect when and how you receive your funds.
There are two payment options for Asset Store publisher payout.
- PayPal – No minimum transfer, Monthly transfers
- Wire - Minimum transfer $250, Quarterly transfers
Depending on the payment option you have chosen, you will be paid either monthly or quarterly.
PayPal - If you opt to use PayPal, you will be paid around the 15th of each month. You are paid for the month’s sales on the 15th of the next month. For example all Sales up to the end of April will be paid out on the 15th May; Sales from the 1st of May will be paid in June.
Wire - If you opt to use wire, you will receive your payment quarterly around the 15th of the month. These quarterly payments fall in January, April, July and October.
Please note, Publishers should allow some leniency on the payment date specified. There can be delays when transfers are made. For example, if the 15th falls on a weekend or Bank Holiday.
If you are experiencing problems with Asset Store Payout this can be due to the following:
- Wire transfers can be delayed. It is likely that you will need to allow some flexibility around the set payment date of the 15th. Payments can sometimes take until the 21st to clear.
- Payments made to PayPal accounts can fail. Some countries have restrictions on Paypal, for example Russian and Ukrainian PayPal accounts. This prevents international payments from being received. If your PayPal account is the subject of Asset Store payout failure, we advise that you pick a wire transfer as your payment method.
If, after having chosen a wire transfer as your payment method, you have made less than the required $250 minimum; your sales will roll over to the next quarter and will be paid when $250 has been reached.
If your payments made via PayPal are failing and you are not using a Russian or Ukrainian PayPal account, please contact support with your Publisher name.
You can contact support here.