- I cannot access the invoices for my Asset Store purchases.
- I need my Asset Store invoice to gain access to a Publisher's support site.
- An Asset Store Publisher wants proof of purchase, how do I get this?
- I can’t download an old Asset Store invoice.
- I was given a free Asset, where is my invoice?
It may be that you no longer have access to the email account your original invoices were sent to.
Sometimes, Asset Store Publishers require proof of purchase before providing technical support.
All Asset Store invoices are sent to the email address attached to the Unity account that purchased the Asset automatically. You will be able to retrieve the invoice(s) from this email account.
Free Assets and Assets purchased using a voucher do not generate an invoice.
Alternatively, you can download your Asset Store invoices via your Asset Store account:
- Sign in with your Unity ID at assetstore.unity.com
- Click your initials in the top right corner of the screen
- Click ‘My Orders’ from the drop-down menu
- Click the invoice number next to the Asset title to download the PDF
If you’re unable to download your invoice, email our Support Team here. Please let us know the email address that purchased the Asset, as well as the name of the Asset(s).