- I am unable to sign in to my Unity Forums account.
- I receive an error saying that my account has been disabled.
There are multiple reasons why users may receive a ban on the Unity Forum.
Here are some examples of actions that are against our Unity Community Code of Conduct, which would result in a ban:
- The use of offensive language in any form.
- Posting the same message multiple times, as this can be registered as spam in our systems.
- Having an inappropriate username or profile image.
- Abuse, harassment, defamatory, threatening, or discriminating behaviour.
Please note, Moderators will usually only issue a ban when a user has violated the rules on several occasions and has previously been warned. However, if an offence is severe enough, it may result in a permanent ban without warning.
The Unity Community Code of Conduct applies to all community platforms owned by Unity, including Forums, Answers, and Discord, in addition to the Unity Website & Communities Additional Terms.
If you feel that your account has been banned unfairly, please contact Customer Service, who will review your case.