- I bought an Asset Store bundle, but I can't find one of the assets.
- I can't find an asset I purchased.
Some assets, including those in bundles, can take up to six hours to appear on your account.
If your purchase was confirmed, and you cannot download your purchased asset after six hours, the entitlement may need updating.
To renew your asset entitlement, follow the steps below:
- Sign in at id.unity.com
- Select Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Select the organization where you purchased your assets.
- Select Asset Management.
- Click the Manage Seats icon to the right of the asset(s) not appearing in the Package Manager.
- Check the box next to your email address > click the red Revoke seat(s) button.
- Click the blue Assign seat(s) button to reinstate entitlement.
If, after following the above process, your assets still do not appear within your My Assets section of the Asset Store after 24 hours, contact Customer Experience with screenshots and a list of the missing assets, and we will do our best to help.