- How do I access the Unity Student plan?
- I am a student and would like to know if I qualify for the Student plan.
- Do you Unity have any special prices for students?
- Do Unity have a student discount?
You are a student and would like to apply for the Unity Student plan or you would like to know if you qualify for the Student plan.
You can sign up for the Unity Student plan at the sign up page.
- You will be prompted to create, or log in to, your GitHub account and Unity ID.
- Apply for the GitHub Student Developer Pack. This requires proof of enrollment in an accredited institution.
- Once you are verified through GitHub, sign in to the Unity Student plan to get started.
Please note: Student plan submissions are managed by GitHub, not Unity.
If you have already followed the above steps and your student status has still not been verified, please troubleshoot any GitHub verification related issues via the GitHub article
'Why wasn't my application for a student developer pack approved?' or contact GitHub directly.