There are two ways to sign up for Unity DevOps:
Unity Online Store
- Visit https://unity.com/products/unity-devops and sign in with your Unity ID
- Click the blue Sign up here button to enter the purchase flow
- Select a Unity organization and click the blue Proceed to payment button
- Enter your payment details, tick the box to accept terms, and click the blue Place order button
After finishing the purchase, you can access your Unity DevOps subscription via the Unity Cloud Platform: cloud.unity.com.
Unity Cloud Platform
- Visit https://cloud.unity.com and sign in with your Unity ID
- From the left-hand panel, select Products and then search for 'DevOps'
- Click Launch to go to the DevOps page
- In the DevOps menu, click Version Control > UVCS organizations
- A notification appears. You can either start the Unity DevOps free trial or subscribe to it immediately
Unity DevOps is a modular DevOps solution from Unity Gaming Services, tailored for the rigors of game development to automate workflows, release more often, and deliver higher-quality games.
Unity DevOps has two components, Unity Version Control and Unity Build Automation.
For more information on version control, see the article, 'Get Started with Unity Version Control'.