- I am a Unity Pro or Plus subscriber and would like to manage access to that license within my company.
- I already have a subscription on one organization, but I need to purchase a new one on a different organization.
When you open a Unity account, Unity automatically creates a default organization under your account. This default organization has the same name as your account username. Developers that do not have their own studio can use their default organization when they make purchases.
You can add new organizations to your Unity account if required.
To create a new Unity organization, please follow the below steps:
- Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click the green Add new button.
- Enter the name of your new organization > select the type of industry you're in using the drop-down menu, and click Create.
How do I remove a user from an Organization
Please sign in to leave a comment.