- I want to transfer a project to another Organization.
- I purchased my subscription on a different Organization to my project and now I need to transfer it.
- I accidentally created a project on the wrong Organization and now I need to move it.
To transfer a Unity project from one Organization to another, you must be the Owner or Manager of both Organizations.
- Navigate to the Unity Developer Dashboard and sign in if prompted.
- Click the hamburger menu in the top left corner > Settings > Projects.
- Click the project in question.
- Click on Transfer project.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the Organization you want the project transferred to > click Transfer project.
If your transfer is successful, you will see a confirmation message at the top of the page: