- How can I add new members to my Unity organization?
- I want to add a new user to my organization.
- I want to assign a Unity license to another user in my team.
If you are the Owner or Manager of an organization, you might want to add new users/members to your organization to work on a project.
To add new users to your organization, you need to be an Owner or Manager in the organization. If your status is User, you need to speak to an Owner or Manager of your organization to add the new user.
To add a user, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the organization you want to add a user to.
- Click Members & Groups on the left side menu.
- Click the blue + Add Members button.
- Enter the new user's email address in the text box (you can add multiple addresses here if you need to), & choose their role in the organization using the drop-down menu.
- Click Next.
8. Check that all email addresses and assigned roles are correct, then click Invite members.
Note: The new member in the organization will receive an email notification with the invitation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.