- How can I add new members to my Unity organization?
- I want to add a new user to my organization.
- I want to assign a Unity license to another user in my team.
- I see the error, 'Unity organization access required'. How do I get access?
If you are the Owner or Manager of an organization, you might want to add new users/members to your organization to work on a project.
Seeing the error 'Unity organization access required' is caused by not having the correct administrative permissions to access a Unity Version Control organization (UVCS). You'll need to contact the organization owner to have your access increased.
You need to be an Owner or Manager to add new users to your Unity organization. If your status is User, you need to speak to an Owner or Manager of your organization to add the new user.
To add a new member to your Unity Version Control organization (UVCS), see the article, 'How do I invite members to my Unity Version Control System (UVCS) organization?'.
To add a user to your Unity organization, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity account at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the organization you want to add a user to.
- Click Members & Groups on the left side menu.
- Click the blue + Add Members button.
- Enter the new user's email address in the text box (you can add multiple addresses here if you need to), & choose their role in the organization using the drop-down menu.
- Click Next.
8. Check that all email addresses and assigned roles are correct, then click Invite members.
The new member of the organization receives an email notification with the invitation.