- I need to assign a role to a member within my organization.
- I want to change the role of an existing member in my organization.
If you are the Owner or Manager of an organization, you might need to assign roles to members within your organization so that they can perform new actions, such as creating a new project, assigning new and existing members seats to use, and assigning roles.
Note: only a member with Owner status in an organization can change other members to Owner status.
New roles can be assigned to members within your organization by using the Unity ID account dashboard if you are an Owner or Manager in the organization.
To assign a role to a user, follow these steps:
1. Go to id.unity.com and sign in to your Unity account.
2. In the left side menu, click Organizations, then select your organization name.
3. Within the section, Members & Groups, click All.
4. Navigate to the user you would like to change the role of and click Edit to the right of their name. (pencil icon)
5. Under Organization Role, click the dropdown menu to select the new role for this member.
6. Click Save.