- I have a project on my computer that I need to add to the Unity Hub.
- I was working on a project on another machine and need to add it to the Unity Hub on my current machine.
- I mistakenly removed a project from the Hub and need to re-add it.
- My project is missing from the Hub.
In some scenarios you may need to add a project into the Unity Hub which is not listed with your existing projects. It could be that you have an old project that you want to add, or you have a project that is not stored in the default saved location for your other projects, meaning it must be added manually.
In order to add your project into the Unity Hub, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Unity Hub.
- Click on the Projects tab > Add.
- Find the project you need to add from the saved location on your machine using the file explorer and click Open.
- The project will now appear in the project list.
The project has now been successfully added to the Unity Hub and is ready to be opened in the Editor.
You can also manage your other projects from this menu. For example, if you need to remove a project that you may have added in error or no longer need to work on for now, you can select to remove it from the list.
To do this, click the dots icon to the right of your project and select Remove from list.
Please note: Removing projects from the list within the Hub does not delete the project from your machine.