- I have a project on my computer that I need to add to the Unity Hub.
- I was working on a project on another machine and need to add it to the Unity Hub on my current device.
- I mistakenly removed a project from the Hub and need to re-add it.
- My project is missing from the Hub.
In some scenarios, you may need to add a project into the Unity Hub which is not listed with your existing projects. It could be that you have an old project that you want to add, or you have a project that is not stored in the default save location for your other projects, meaning it must be added manually.
To add your project to the Unity Hub, follow the steps below:
- Launch the Unity Hub.
- Click Projects > Open.
- Locate the project you need to add from the saved location on your machine using the file explorer and click Open.
- The project immediately opens in the Editor and is added to the Hub.