- My package was rejected because it was too simple.
- My package was rejected because it was unfit for the Asset Store.
- My package was rejected because it did not follow the Submission Guidelines.
If your submission was rejected for being too simple, the vetting team has found aspects of your package content that don't reach our quality standards.
These can include, but are not limited to:
- Poor visual design or cohesion.
- Lack of variety in the content.
- Simplistic tools may not solve a customer's problems effectively.
- Low-quality audio tracks.
- The package isn't optimized or doesn't follow industry standards.
- Package content doesn't follow the Submission Guidelines
To fix this issue, we would like you to return to your package content and consider rebuilding it.
Here are some helpful questions to consider during development:
- Does my package compare to my chosen category's best current assets on the Unity Asset Store?
- Would my package easily integrate into a customer's project?
- Does my tool enable customers to perform complicated tasks more easily?
- Would I be excited to use my product in a game?
- Does my solution provide my target audience with value?