- I want to revoke a seat on my subscription.
- A member of my organization has left, and I would like to reclaim their seat.
- I want to reassign one of the seats of my subscription to a different team member.
The resolution differs depending on the screen you’re directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard, please click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, please follow the steps below:
- Visit id.unity.com and sign in to your Unity account.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the organization your subscription is associated with.
- Click Subscriptions & Services on the left side menu.
- Click Manage seats to the right of the subscription you want to manage.
- Check the box to the left of the user you want to revoke the seat from.
- Click the red Revoke Seat(s) button.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Dashboard, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to dashboard.unity3d.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
- Using the left-hand menu, click Projects.
- Using the left-hand menu, click Subscriptions.
- Click on the Unity subscription you want to manage.
- Click Seat management.
- Check the box(s) next to the user(s) you want to revoke the license from.
- Click the red Revoke license button.
- A pop-up box appears, click Revoke to continue.
A box appears in the bottom right of the screen to indicate the action was successful.
The subscription seat is now revoked and can be assigned to another user by following the steps in the article, 'How do I assign a seat to a user?'