- I am a Unity Plus, Pro, or Enterprise license user and would like to activate my license.
- I have reached a screen in the Unity Hub that asks for my serial number.
- I don’t know what my serial number is.
- What is my Unity license key?
The resolution differs depending on the screen you’re directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard, click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID at id.unity.com.
- Select My Seats from the left side menu.
Note: If you did not receive your purchasing email or if your license was purchased before June 28, 2016, contact us and include the below information in your support request so we can help you further.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to cloud.unity.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
Using the left-hand menu, select Administration.
Using the left-hand menu, select Subscriptions.
- If you have a User role within the organization, your license key appears to the right of the organization subscription.
If you are an Owner or Manager of the Unity organization, select the Unity subscription you want to manage.
Within the Overview section, your license key is displayed under the My License section of the screen. Use the copy icon to the right of your serial number to copy the key to your clipboard.
- If you are an Owner or Manager of the Unity organization, select the Unity subscription you want to manage.
If you cannot find your serial number/ subscription, first, ensure that you are viewing the correct organization by using the org switcher in the top right corner of the dashboard. If your serial number still does not appear, ask the Owner or Manager of your Unity organization to assign you a license seat, then follow the above instructions.
|Note: Unity Plus is no longer available to purchase.