- I cannot sign in to my Unity account.
- I receive an error saying that my password is incorrect.
- I need to change my password for security reasons.
- I receive the error "Reset password token is invalid"
The reason you need to reset your password may be that:
- You have simply forgotten your password.
- You have typed the password incorrectly too many times that you have blocked the account.
To reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to id.unity.com
- Click Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address of the Unity account you are trying to access and click Continue.
- This sends a password reset token via email. Please ensure you safelist all '@unity3d.com' emails, as strict email filters can send the password reset email to your spam and/or junk mail boxes.
- Click Reset password which directs you to the below screen:
- Enter your new password, and click Reset password.
|Important: Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters and a maximum of 72 characters in length and must include at least one uppercase character, at least one lowercase character, and at least one number.|
If after following the steps outlined in the above article, you're still having trouble resetting your password, please contact the Unity Customer Experience Team for further assistance.