- I need to speak to the Unity Customer Experience team for help or advice.
- I want to contact the Unity Sales team to discuss offline purchases.
- I want to know how I can get in touch with Unity.
You may need some advice or assistance from Unity to answer a question or help you with a problem. The Unity Customer Experience team can help with licensing, account/ organization, Asset Store, and other non-technical issues.
You may need to speak to our Sales Team to discuss a potential purchase for your business and need some information to guide you.
- For non-technical questions about online accounts, licensing, and the Asset Store, please submit a request via the web form to speak with the Unity Customer Experience team. You can also start a chat with our bot, UB-1. Our bot can provide lots of information on common questions and, if needed, can raise a ticket with a human member of the Customer Experience team.
- For questions and issues regarding Unity Gaming Services (UGS), sign in at dashboard.unity3d.com > click Help & Support (?) on the top right of the page > File a ticket > click the subject your ticket relates to from the drop-down list to submit your question to the team.
- For more information on our products & services and to get a quote, please get in touch with the Unity Sales Team.
Please make sure to provide any information that may be relevant, including screenshots and account information, so that our teams can help you most efficiently.
Support options and Services