- I cannot sign in to my Unity account.
- I see an error saying that my password is incorrect.
- I need to change my password for security reasons.
- I see the error 'Reset password token is invalid'.
The reason you need to reset your password may be that:
- You have simply forgotten your password.
- You have typed the password incorrectly too many times that you have blocked the account.
To reset your password, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to id.unity.com
- Select Forgot your password?
- Enter the email address of your Unity account and select Continue.
- Provided a Unity ID exists using the email address provided, a password reset token is sent via email.
Note: If you do not receive your password reset email, check your spam/ junk folder, safelist all '@unity3d.com' emails in your settings, and double-check the email address provided is correct.
- Select Reset password in the email provided.
- Enter a new, strong & unique password, and select Reset password.
|Important: Passwords must be a minimum of eight characters and a maximum of 72 characters in length and must include at least one uppercase character, at least one lowercase character, and at least one number.
If you're still having trouble resetting your password after following the above steps, contact the Unity Customer Experience Team for further assistance.