- How do I cancel my Unity Pro free trial?
- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity.
- I cannot afford my subscription payments.
- I have no use for my subscription anymore.
- I canceled my Unity subscription, but I'm still being charged.
- How do I turn off auto-renew?
Unity Plus, Pro & Industry subscriptions
|Note: Unity Plus licenses do not automatically renew.
The resolution differs depending on the screen you're directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard, click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, and you are the organization Owner, follow the steps below to switch off automatic renewal for your Unity Editor subscription:
- Sign in to your Unity ID.
- Select Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Select the organization you want to manage.
- Click Manage (cog icon) to the right of the subscription you wish to cancel in the Subscriptions section. (Note: If you're unable to find your subscription listed on this page, it may be managed through the new system. Click here to jump to your resolution.)
- Select the Manage subscription tab and scroll down the page.
- Click I want to cancel auto-renewal.
- A pop-up window appears. Select your reason for canceling from the list provided. Click Continue.
- A final pop-up appears, giving you the option to contact Support. If you still want to continue, click No thanks, I want to cancel.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Cloud Dashboard and you are the organization Owner, follow the steps below to switch off automatic renewal for your Unity Editor subscription:
- Navigate to cloud.unity.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
Select the Unity subscription you want to manage.
Select Plan management > Disable autorenewal.
Select your reason for cancellation from the options provided or Other to provide your own reason > click Disable autorenewal.
Click Disable autorenewal.
Click Confirm cancellation.
After completing the above steps, your license will expire at the end of the subscription's current commitment period.
If you are still within your commitment period, you are obliged to make the monthly payments until this commitment period has ended. See the terms of service for details.
If you have further questions about subscription cancellation, contact Customer Experience.