- I no longer want to subscribe to Unity.
- I cannot afford my subscription payments.
- I have no use for my subscription anymore.
- I cancelled my Unity subscription but I'm still being charged.
You may no longer wish to subscribe to a Unity service for a number of reasons such as unaffordability or loss of project funding.
Most Unity subscriptions have a 12 month commitment period. Turning off automatic renewal will not have an effect on your subscription until the commitment period is over.
If you have finished your commitment period (12 month contract):
Note that you must be the Owner of the Organization to complete this process.
- Sign in to your Unity ID
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the Organization name you wish to manage.
- Click on the Manage button (cog icon) in the Subscriptions section.
- Click the Manage subscription tab and scroll down the page.
- Click the link that says I want to cancel auto-renewal.
- When you click the link, a pop-up window appears. Choose your reason for cancelling from the list provided. Click Continue.
- A final pop-up will appear giving you the option to contact Support. If you still wish to continue, click No thanks, I want to cancel.
If you have not finished your commitment period:
If you are still within your commitment period, you are obliged to make the monthly payments until this commitment period has ended. See your Terms and Conditions for details.
If you stop making payments for your subscription, Unity will suspend your account after 21 days; however, you will still be required to pay the full amount owing.
If you have further questions about subscription cancellation, please contact Support.
See the Subscriptions FAQ for more information.