- I have set up a Unity Pro, Plus, or Enterprise subscription with an annual payment plan and would like to change to monthly payments.
- I want to change my subscription from monthly payments to an annual, prepaid yearly payment plan.
|Note: Plus licenses will not undergo automatic renewal, nor will there be an option to schedule their renewal.
The resolution differs depending on the screen you’re directed to upon purchase.
If you clicked Complete onboarding on the final screen when purchasing or your subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard, click here to jump to your resolution.
If your subscription is housed under id.unity.com, please follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID at id.unity.com.
- Select Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Select the Organization with your annual plan, paid monthly subscription attached.
- Click the Manage (cog icon) to the right of your subscription (If you're unable to see your Unity subscription here, it may be housed under the Unity Cloud Dashboard instead. Click here to jump to your resolution.)
- Find the Subscription progress blue bar and click the Pay for remaining period button.
- Check the amount due to pay for the rest of your commitment period, and the details for your payment card. Click the Confirm button to proceed.
Note: If you receive any errors during checkout, contact your bank directly for more information. If you continue to see errors after speaking with your bank, contact Customer Experience.
I clicked Complete Onboarding during purchase/ My subscription has been migrated to the Unity Cloud Dashboard
If your subscription is housed under the Unity Cloud Dashboard, follow the steps below. Note that the Pay for remaining period feature is unavailable for subscriptions housed within the Unity Cloud Dashboard. Instead, you can change how your current plan renews.
- Navigate to cloud.unity.com and sign in using your Unity ID credentials.
Using the left-hand menu, select Administration.
Using the left-hand menu, select Subscriptions.
Select the Unity subscription you want to manage.
Select Plan management > Configure plan.
To change from a paid monthly subscription to a prepaid subscription with immediate effect, for example, click Prepaid yearly > Immediate Renewal.
For changes to take effect after the commitment period, or to remove seats from your plan, alter your seat count (if needed) > choose your payment plan > Automatic Renewal.
- Click Confirm and review to continue.
- Check all the details of your order are correct, read the terms and conditions, and agree by checking the box > click Save configuration.
- A box appears confirming your plan configuration is saved. Click Close to exit.
Note: If you receive any errors during checkout, contact your bank directly for more information. If you continue to see errors after speaking with your bank, please contact Customer Experience.