- I have set up a Unity Pro, Plus, or Enterprise subscription with an annual payment plan and would like to change to monthly payments.
- I want to change my subscription from monthly payments to an annual, prepaid yearly payment plan.
If you have purchased a Unity Pro, Plus, or Enterprise annual plan, paid monthly subscription via our online store, you can prepay the rest of your commitment period and switch your payment plan to prepaid yearly.
If you have a Unity Pro, Plus, or Enterprise annual plan, prepaid yearly subscription, you cannot change to a monthly payment plan during your 12-month commitment period, however, you can schedule how your subscription will renew at the end of your contracted term.
If you have an annual plan, paid monthly subscription, and would like to prepay the rest of your 12-month commitment period, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Unity ID at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click on the Organization with your annual plan, paid monthly subscription attached.
4. Click the Manage (cog icon) to the right of your subscription.
5. Click the Manage subscription tab.
6. Find the Subscription progress blue bar and click the Pay for remaining period button.
7. Check the amount due to pay for the rest of your commitment period, and the details for your payment card. Click the Confirm button to proceed.
For the complete steps on renewing your subscription, please see the article, How do I renew my Pro/ Plus/ Enterprise subscription?
For more information on all Unity subscription plans, please go to our Store page.