- I want to remove the 'Made with Unity' Splash Screen from my build.
- I am unable to remove the Unity Splash Screen from my Project.
The 'Made with Unity' Splash Screen plays while your game is loading. You may want to insert a custom splash screen, or remove the splash entirely.
Personal Edition Users:
Personal Edition (free) users are unable to remove the Unity Splash Screen or Unity Logo from Projects.
Plus, Pro & Enterprise Users:
If you have a Unity Plus, Pro or Enterprise license, you can remove the Unity Splash Screen through this process:
- Open your Project in Unity and Click 'Edit'
- Click 'Project Settings'
- Click 'Player' on the left side menu.
- Click 'Splash Image'.
- Click on the box next to 'Show Splash Screen' to remove the Unity Splash Screen.
Please note: If you are building to Android, you must have a Splash Screen for your build, whether the Unity Splash Screen, or a personalized one, or both. Without a splash image, the Android build will not work.
If you have a Unity Plus, Pro or Enterprise license and the option to uncheck the box as shown above is not available, you may need to reactivate your license by following the steps in the article 'How do I activate my license?'.