- I have spelled my username incorrectly.
- I wish to change my username on the Forums/ Answers site/ Asset Store.
- My username is outdated, and I want to update it.
There could be several reasons to change your username in your Unity account. For example, you have just created an account and realized that your username choice was wrong, or perhaps, your name or company name is outdated.
You can modify or change your username by yourself, providing that the username has not already been taken by another Unity user.
To change your username, please follow the process below:
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click the pencil icon on the right-hand side of the username section.
- Enter your new username and click Save. You will be asked for an alternative username if the one you have entered is already taken by another user.
After the above steps, your username will be automatically changed. If the change does not show immediately on the Community sites (Forums, Answers) or The Asset Store, try signing out and back in order to sync all of the accounts with the same username.
Note: If 24 hours have passed and your username on our Forums, Answers, or Asset Store pages has not been updated, please contact Unity support.
How do I change the email address attached to my Unity Account?
How do I permanently delete my Unity account
Vâng! Cảm ơn quản trị viên !!!
Please sign in to leave a comment.