- How do I remove seats from my subscription?
- I have seats that are no longer needed. How do I remove them?
- Someone has left my company, and I would like to remove their seat from my subscription.
You may want to reduce the number of seats you have for your subscription due to members of your team leaving, or changes to your work environment, for example.
Users who have an online subscription plan within a 12-month commitment period cannot reduce the number of seats on their subscription.
However, users can choose how their subscription will renew once the 12-month period is over.
To reduce the number of seats on a subscription (to take effect once the subscription renews), please see the steps below:
Please note: This solution is for online users only. Users who have purchased licenses via our offline sales team must contact their Unity account executive to discuss.
- Sign in at id.unity.com.
- Click Organizations to the left of the screen.
- Click the Organization name associated with the subscription you want to manage.
- Click Manage (cog icon) next to the subscription.
- Click the Manage subscriptions tab.
- Select the Scheduled renew option.
- Under Renewal options, you will see an option to reduce the number of seats tied to that specific subscription.
- Click Save.
Note: If you are still in the 12-month commitment period, you will only have the option to reduce the seats once the subscription renews. If you have an old flex subscription, the seat reduction will be effective in the next billing period.
If you are an Enterprise license holder, please contact Sales for seat number queries.
Non-Enterprise license holders can contact Support with any queries about their license seats.