- How do I remove seats/subscriptions from my Organization?
- I have seats/subscriptions which are no longer needed, how do I remove them?
You may wish to reduce the number of seats/subscriptions you have tied to an Organization due to members of your studio/team leaving or other changes to your work environment.
Users who have a subscription plan or 'seat' cannot reduce the number of seats linked to their Organization if it is still within its 12-month commitment period. Once the 12-month period is over, users have the option to cancel their subscription plans entirely or reduce the number of seats/subscriptions in their Organization.
To reduce the number of seats in an Organization (once out of the 12-month commitment period), please see the steps below:
- Log in to your Unity account associated with the subscription at id.unity.com
- Click 'Organizations' and choose the Org name associated with the subscriptions/seats you wish to reduce.
- Click the 'Manage' button (the cog icon) under the heading 'Subscriptions'.
- Click the 'Manage subscriptions' tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page, under 'Renewal Options' you will see an option to reduce the number of seats tied to that specific Organization as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Once you have selected the number of seats you wish to reduce, click 'Save'.