- Android Library Project (Native Plugins) not displaying properly in Inspector Window
- Android packaging failure: invalid filename
- Exporting a project to Gradle and building/deploying on Android Studio
- libhoudini.so crashes on Android x86 devices
- Providing Android resources in Assets/Plugins/Android/res is deprecated
- Symbolicate Android crash
- Sprite Atlas with late binding and Asset Bundles
- Experiencing problems downloading AssetBundles using WebClient
- How do I delete AssetBundles from the cache?
- How do I determine what is in my Scene bundle?
- How to use Shader Features with Asset Bundles?
- I'm downloading an AssetBundle and I'm getting an error: "Cannot load cached AssetBundle. A file of the same name is already loaded from another AssetBundle"
- Why does the imported FBX model look different from other applications?
- How can I load Assets asynchronously from AssetBundles stored in disk?
- How can I get pixels from unreadable textures?
- An AssetBundle with only one scene has a bigger size than expected
- The process of importing DLL's between Unity 4 and Unity 5 is slower.
- How does the Anisotropic Textures Quality Setting affect each texture's Aniso Level?
- Can I produce sound in 48kHz (24bit), or does Unity only work with 44kHz (16bit)?
- Changing audio settings in Unity 5.0+ with public API
- Enable selectively the "Override iPod Music" player option from code
- How do I add an AudioClip to an AssetBundle?
- How do I get Unity to playback a Microphone input in real time?
- How do I play multiple Audio Sources from one GameObject?
C# Compiler Errors
- Why do I get a "All compiler errors have to be fixed before you can enter playmode!" error?
- How do I interpret a compiler error?
- I keep getting a message saying the "Assembly-CSharp.dll.mdb" is denied
- Problems with Project: Roll-a-Ball
- Problems with Project: Space-Shooter
- What is CS0022?
- How can I change my Editor theme?
- How do I change the Unity Hub theme?
- Unity project ID no longer exists or you no longer have permission to access the unity project ID
- Running multiple instances of Unity referencing the same project
- How do I make a scene dirty when modifying a property via script?
- How to change the Cache Server host and port by command line
iOS and tvOS
- Bitcode Support in iOS & tvOS
- How can I disable Bitcode support?
- How can I get symbols in Instruments during profiling?
- How to enable/disable the filter out of Emojis on iOS device
- How to find memory leaks on iOS
- How to prevent devices from caching data at the network transport layer
- How can I get the baking type of a light component through scripting?
- How do I simulate baked cookie texture effects in Unity 5?
- I have baked lighting in my scene, but I still have more draw calls than predicted.
- Mixed mode lighting - Baked vs RealTime shadows
- Mixed mode lighting - my baked objects are not casting shadows on RealTime objects
- My Emissive material/shader does not appear in the Lightmap.
- Are there any required redistributables for a Unity game?
- Fullscreen options: Exclusive Fullscreen vs. Fullscreen Window (Borderless)
- How well Unity does scale with SLI?
- I'm getting an error saying "could not preload global game manager #0" - how do I solve this?
- Why I am getting a StartAsync error running my app that uses Windows.Speech?
Graphics and Shaders
- Assignment of textures to Material via code does not update the Material.
- Graphics.Blit does not copy RenderTexture depth
- How can I modify Built-in Shaders?
- Is it possible to add custom shaders / Render states preview mode to the Unity Scene View?
- Material RenderQueue does not match Shader RenderQueue
- My Shader doesn't sample beyond 4 MIP levels on iOS - why is this?
- InputField bugs when typing Asian characters
- Split canvas for dynamic objects
- Why I can't unload Assets that were referenced by scripts which were also referenced by UI events?
- How can I modify Project Settings via scripting?
- Using an Aspect Ratio Fitter causes my Scene to be marked as dirty
- How to overwrite Width and Height values that are driven by a Layout Group in runtime.